Marriage and relationship: How to enhance your marriage
Marriage is defined in many ways and by different entities, based on cultural, religious and personal factors.
Marriage is a social and legal contract between two individuals that unites their lives legally, economically, emotionally and going beyond the medical view – spiritually. Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognized union between spouses that establishes right and obligation between them and their children and between them and their in-laws.
A romantic getaway isn’t the only way to reignite the spark in your marriage. Women needs to improve their relationship by nourishing their husbands just like their body is in need of nourishment three time a day and they can’t rely on buffet to sustain them today, so in marriage they need to nourish their spouse daily with love, support and understanding. We have cases where men are disheartened and confused with their wives and being frustrated by their attitudes and behaviours.
Also, there are options beyond running to a marriage therapist if you are disagreeing about key issues. Certain everyday habits can bring you closer, though you might not think about these on your own. Here are ten amazing tips to bolster your marriage that are too easy not to take.
- Be honest
- Be contented
- Be his friend
- Cook is best dish
- Never deny him sex
- Wear a reviling clothes whenever you are with him at home
- Tell him is your king and soul mate
- Show him respect
- Be creative
- Tell him how much you love him always
Ways of improving your intimate relations
It is not uncommon for intimacy in marriage to seem to fail off as time goes on. There are many factors that could cause this. When things seem to be a bit off the radar, it is the responsibility of both parties to seek for improvement and work together in bringing it back to how it was when you first started.
Things you can do to improve intimate relations are:
- Talks about sex together- you are both married do not feel shy in talking about sex so that you will possibly know what the person’s likes or dislikes are.
- Ask about each other’s fantasies then go for it, be accepting and non-judgmental when hearing each other’s fantasies.
- Encourage yourselves with loving words when intimate, do not criticize or judge.
- Never avoid sex or make excuses because it will only lead your partner to pursuing in appropriate relationship which will gradually divert his attention from home.
- Be engaging during sex. Don not make your partner feel like you are doing him a favor.
For woman in a marriage: Ways of appreciating your man
- Welcome him with a hug and kiss when he arrives home, it makes him feel relaxed and feel important
- Make him feel that you are glad that he is home, this will create a positive association to being home
- Be happy; always wear a smile, it shows nothing but appreciation
- Be understanding
- Look hot and attractive
Marriage has its ups and downs. Forget how it looks at the other end – it is never without its trials. While you do not need to wait till things get out of hand to enhance your marriage, work together with your partner to see that the marriage thrives above all trials.